OAE Publishing Inc. is a multidisciplinary international publisher dedicated to serving the publication needs of global academic communities, invested by Mesa Investment Management Inc. and established in Los Angeles, USA, on March 17, 2015.
- Min Fan, CEO, is primarily responsible for the strategic plans for publication of OAE Inc..
- Max Li, publication quality control manager, holds responsibilities in the standardization of publication processes, the management and control of peer-review processes, as well as the implementation of publication ethics, to guarantee the publication of high-quality papers. He has over 4 years of experience in manuscript handling and quality control.
- Yuanli Wang, quality control manager, is majorly in charge of the standardization of the peer review process, the production process and production quality. With 10 years of experience in the publication industry, she has gained deep understanding in publication ethics.
- Mark Liu, publication supervisor, focuses on the implementation and management of OAE publication strategies.
- Ruirui Zhang, editorial management manager, is responsible for journals including Journal of Translational Genetics and Genomics, Mini-invasive Surgery, Neuroimmunology and Neuroinflammation, and Plastic and Aesthetic Research, Cancer Drug Resistance, Stomatological Disease and Science, and Journal of Unexplored Medical Data. She has 4 years as an editor with OAE Inc..
- Lijun Jin, editorial management manager, is running journals including Hepatoma Research, Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment, and Vessel Plus. She has been working with OAE as an editor for over 3 years.
- Aven Mao, language editing manager, is in charge of the language editing of peer-reviewed manuscripts accepted for publication. She has 8 years experience in the language service industry.
- Claire Wang, copy editing manager, is responsible for the copy editing and proofreading of peer-reviewed manuscripts accepted for publication. She has been providing copy editing services for over 4 years and has handled over 2000 manuscripts.
- Kenny Wu, production manager, is responsible for the production of XML and PDF version as well as online publication for copy-edited manuscripts, after final confirmation with authors. He has been in the industry for over 4 years and has produced over 2000 papers.
- Koyoka Gao, IT manager, is responsible for the management of the IT team, technological update and maintenance of OAE online publication platform. He has served for 3 years with us.
- Ivy Wang, marketing manager, is responsible for the planning and implementation of OAE marketing strategies.
- Yanyan Yin, marketing manager, is in charge of marketing cooperation. During her 3 years of working experience with OAE, she has established many valuable ties with our partners.
- Elaine Gao, publication cooperation manager, is in charge of cooperation programs in publication. She has been in the publication industry for over 3 years.
Disseminate high-quality scientific achievements; promote the innovation and development of relevant disciplines.
OAE is committed to publishing valuable scientific achievements, enriching the academic research and promoting the innovation of scientific research in relevant disciplines via scientific, standard, and professional publishing processes.
Professionalism, dedication, cooperation, sharing, innovation, excellence
In highlighting professionalism and rigor in scholarly publishing, we strictly follow the editorial regulations and ethics policies recommended by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE), World Association of Medical Editors (WAME), etc. We also take misconduct of publication seriously and handle breaches of publishing ethics with a zero tolerance attitude.
We adopt Gold Open Access publishing model and distribute content under the Attribution 4.0 International License or Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported. To sustain the smooth editorial process and operation of the publishing platform, authors submitting to some journals are required to pay Article Processing Charges after manuscripts are officially accepted for publication. More details of publication fees are available at Publication Fees.
So far, we have published ten peer-reviewed open access journals in the biomedical domain (as listed below), which are supported by a strong team of more than 500 globally eminent scientists from well-known universities and research institutes, including Canadian Academicians of Royal Academy of Sciences, Academicians of Chinese Academy of Engineering, and Academicians of Chinese Academy of Sciences, etc.