Topic: Mass Spectrometry in Environmental Exposure Assessment: Advances, Applications, and Future Perspectives
A Special Issue of Journal of Environmental Exposure Assessment
ISSN 2771-5949 (Online)
Submission deadline: 31 May 2024
Special Issue Introduction
This Special Issue, entitled "Mass Spectrometry in Environmental Exposure Assessment: Advances, Applications, and Future Perspectives", will focus on collecting the advances, applications, and future perspectives about mass spectrometry in environmental exposure assessment. Various approaches and their applications of mass spectrometry in environmental exposure assessment are of particular interest. Potential topics include:
● Innovative approaches for human biomonitoring and human exposome analysis using mass spectrometry;
● Applications of mass spectrometry for the human biomonitoring of environmental exposures in specific areas;
● Assessment of environmental exposure in such as air, diet, or water using mass spectrometry;
● Advances in mass spectrometry-related analytical procedures to enhance the efficiency of environmental exposure assessment;
● Review of recent advances and applications in the mass spectrometry-based environmental exposure assessment.
We cordially invite all scholars and researchers in these fields to submit your contributions (i.e., original research papers, review articles, commentaries, and editorials) for publication in this Special Issue.
For Author Instructions, please refer to https://oaepublish.com/jeea/author_instructions
For Online Submission, please login at https://oaemesas.com/login?JournalId=jeea&SpecialIssueId=jeea230830
Submission Deadline: 31 May 2024
Contacts: Daisy Yao, Assistant Editor, email@example.com