1. What Information We Collect
Your visits to individual pages on our website will be tracked and recorded in web server log files, but no personally identifiable information will be saved.
OAE may offer personalized services. To make use of such, convenient services, you must register a user account with the website. During registration, we will collect personally identifiable information including but not limited to, your name, valid email address, affiliation, academic degree, position within your institution/organization, and research interests, and some of the information is required to properly set up the account.
2. How We Use Your Information
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- Provide you with the service or subscription that you have requested;
- Process your manuscript;
- Administer the payment of Article Processing Charge for your manuscript;
- Send email notifications to journals you have registered for.
Personal information will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
We will not disclose to or share your personal information with third parties unless we are obliged to disclose personal information by law, or the disclosure is "necessary" for purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigation, or we have your consent.
4. Linked Third Party Websites
Last updated: April 2018