JSEGC Best Paper Award 2022
We are pleased to announce the "J. Smart Environ. Green Comput. 2022 Best Paper Award". The award is to recognize and promote high quality contributions to academic research. Papers (research and review articles) submitted to J. Smart Environ. Green Comput. from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022 will be considered. One article will be selected for this award after a thorough evaluation by the journal's Scientific Committee, led by Editor-in-Chief Prof. Dr. Witold Pedrycz, and the winner will be announced in September 2023.
1. Submissions to JSEGC from January 1, 2022, to December 31, 2022, that should be peer-reviewed;
2. Papers should be published before March 31, 2023, considering manuscript processing time;
3. The award will be announced at the end of September 2023;
4. Manuscript type: Research Paper and Review Paper;
5. We encourage the authors to focus on the following factors: innovation, significance to the research community, scientific impact and technical excellence, which we will also take into consideration in the award selection; in other words, these are the "WOW" factors that we hope to see in the winning paper.
6. The paper will be also consider the factors including: the review feedback during peer-review, the judgement of Science Editors in JSEGC, also the further citation.
Winner(s) will be entitled to:
(2) An official award certificate with the name of the award, the title of the paper, and the name(s) of the author(s)
(3) The research achievements will be broadly promoted through all platforms of OAE Publishing Inc..
Journal of Smart Environments and Green Computing is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal which provides a forum for the publication of papers addressing the variety of theoretical, methodological, epistemological, empirical and practical issues. The following topics are especially welcome: green computing, sustainable computing, energy efficiency, decision making, green cloud computing, smart cities, renewable energy, smart environments, etc. Please check details via,
https://oaepublish.com/jsegc/aims_and_scope and https://oaepublish.com/jsegc/articles